Friday 1 December 2017

Christmas Tree!

It was great to see so many comments on the blog. We all read them together which was fun. It was lovely to hear so many happy comments.
This week we have begun to practise for our play. The children are doing so well singing the songs and they are enjoying singing and dancing to the music during Learning Through Play.
Today is the 1 December. We all put a decoration on the Christmas tree. We have turned our Role Play into a Christmas Home Corner and some of the children helped to decorate it. We have our own class Christmas tree.

6 comments:

  1. I made a bauble out of wood for the Christmas tree! I decorated it with glitter and crayons and a star. It was so much fun to put it on the tree at school!

    Alice Fox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked putting baubbles on the pink Christmas tree!
    Ella S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited to wear my sheep costume in the play! Joe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephan comes home and tells me how much he enjoyed singing the songs and on numerous occasion I catch him singing to himself which is brilliant!
    This is a great learning opportunity for him and his twin to learn how other people celebrate this occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i luf dooing the crisms chree wos fun i luf scool i luf rolplay i lof llning and fun
    isaac ford xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked drawing the clouds and the rainbow and the angel in my home learning book and loved making a Christmas house at school and my pottery heart with my name to put on the Christmas tree with my mummy. Love Sophia xzxzxxx. reindeer Santa snow Christmas tree bauble snowman sophia

    ReplyDelete

The Train Ride

The children have come back from the holidays eager to learn and to share what they did. We have read the story of 'The Train Ride'...